Thursday, June 04, 2009

Oh What A Beautiful Morning

    June 3, 2009 was such a wonderful day. I am a closeted, married, bisexual woman and it had been over two years since I had been with a woman in an intimate way. Recently though, I had been craving the softness of a woman's touch, her scent and the sweet taste of her arousal.  So, I was on a quest for a special lady friend. I'm not really into the club scene and the club scene in my local area is not really big where I am anyway. Additionally in my past experience at the GLBT clubs I met more lesbian women than bisexuals which was alright when I was single but presents too many complications for everyone involved now that I am married. Therefore, I opted for the online dating experience, which was slow and frustrating sometimes. However, after three months of fees, emails, instant and text messages, phone calls and dates, my efforts finally paid off.
    A couple of weeks before my special lady friend and I met after exchanging contact information on the online dating service we chatted on instant messenger and then by email.  We hit it off right away talking about many things other than our interest in one another sexually.  However our attraction to each other was undeniable after only a few conversations by phone and online.  We made plans for her to visit me but had to postpone then a week and a half later we finally got together.
    She was a petite flower of a woman. Very classy but hot. Soft lips, nice hair, skin like butter,suckable toes,mmmmm. She smelled good, tasted good, felt good to the touch. I loved her long thick perky nipples and the tight grip she had on my fingers and tongue when she was having an orgasm. I can't wait to see her again. Later that day she really made my day by letting me know she felt the same way about our morning together. Now all is right with the world.

3 comments:

Tbunny_MILF said...

That is one lucky lady (well 2 of you!)

Naughty Boy vibrator said...

This really lucky lady i like it..
Thanks for post.

Online Adult Toy Shop said...

Looks like having a good time with your sweet friend, try some sex toys my friend it will make your mornings outstanding. Visit Online Adult Toy Shop and buy suitable one for you!